Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saturday is a special day

I forgot to post this on thankful thursday.  Whaaa? 

But f'real. Saturday was a really good day. I woke up to a text from a boy.  7 a.m. is a bit early to text someone, but I still kinda liked it when I was done being judging him. The world needs those early birds, right?


I got my trail mix and hiking fanny pack (yep I have a fanny pack) and met some friends for hiking.  The hike was pretty intense, but so beautiful.  Waterfall hikes are my favorite and this was the prettiest one I've seen in UT. It was amazing.

Laurel & I stopped by the f21 in sandy. (The best one). And I found a swimming suit that I love for $22 and a rad skirt for $13. Yes, please.  Laurel finally bought some mission shirts. High five to her!
I went home to shower and hurried to work... Aka the bee's game. I love my boss and my clients and definitely didn't mind getting paid to watch a live baseball game and eat pizza.  The clients had me laughing the whole time.  I crashed-I was so tired from being in the sun all day. Such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment