Friday, June 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I started a Thankful Thursday last week and wasn't even close to being done after 6 paragraphs. I couldn't keep my eyes open and nobody wants to read that, anyway. Needless to say, I am very happy right now.
I decided just to choose one thing to write about. My job. Everyday I feel so lucky I get to work here. I transferred to the SLC Turn. The old program was great, but this one is PERFECT for me. I don't know if I'll want to quit when I graduate.   I have 10 regular clients and I've been trained to sub with others.  Things are more chill here and most of the time I just get paid to take clients on fun activities.  So far we've been to parks, museums, picnics, etc.  Probably 75% of the pictures I've taken in the last year are of/with my clients, but we can't put them online. I understand why they have those rules, but I kinda wish I could post some. I guess pictures from our field trips will do. The clients are the best people.  Looking forward to work is a good feeling.  Helping people who really need it is the best feeling. Everyday at my job confirms this is what I should be doing.  When doing what makes you happy is the same thing as doing what you should, double happiness happens.
And I really really love not working on Sunday anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment