Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You smell like a Barbie


Skype is the best invention. Talking with Joey on the phone is good, but he is so much more talkative and funny on skype. I don't know why, but he loves it.  If I look away from the screen for a second, he is doing some cheesy pose.  Here is a great conversation from last week:

me: You better go get in the shower, dude.
joe: No! You get in the shower.
me. I already did.
joe: No you didn't. You smell like a Barbie. (rolls over on his back because he's laughing so hard)
me: What does that mean?
joe: (singing) I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world.


And another snippet from yesterday:

me:  You didn't tell me Jimbo was the new bishop
joe: oh yeah.  he is.
me: yeah, I know.  I read it on bib's blog, you crazy.

(5 minutes later, my mom came home and I heard her telling joey to tell me Jim was the bishop).

joe: I already told her, mom.
me: No you didn't!  I just told you how I found out.
joe: Anne, grow up.  I did tell you that already.


No comments:

Post a Comment